Decision-making and goal-setting
7. Uncover simple rules
- Realise2 test analysis
- Wheel of Life tool
- Creating simple rules to make decisions and give you control over your life.
- You now understand your simple rules and can use them with your strengths
- You have a "cognitive map" of your strengths and rules
"written your rule-book"
8. Taking action
- Establish which strengths to focus on.
- Choose which area(s) of your life (using the Wheel of Life tool) you want to focus on.
- Action plan built around lowest score life satisfaction, highest scoring strengths
Initiating the Virtuous Feedback Cycle
& periodically reassess
- Studies show using your top 5 strengths increases positive emotions for up to 3 months
- Re-take non-strengths tests
- Compare goals set with goals achieved
- Adapt rules as necessary
- Establish steps to stay on track
- Ensure your personal development continues
Ensuring continuation of the
Virtuous Feedback Cycle