The desired result is a strategy to achieving your goals, a granular and detailed understanding of your strengths; where and how you should be deploying them; what your objectives are and how and when you will achieve them.
Why this package?
This is a multi-goal and more explorative package involving working with multiple strengths and rules to take a holistic view and empower you to succeed in your objectives.
It is designed around a coaching process:
- 4+ sessions to uncover your strengths
- Identify simple rules to work with your strengths
- Determine goals and set targets with timelines
- Very well suited to those who are solutions focused and in need of specific answers/solutions. Particularly suitable for those seeking professional development.
- The final outcome is a detailed understanding of your strengths; where and how you should be deploying them; what your goals are, and how to achieve them.
Without knowing what our strengths are it's hard to set goals, because we need to know what we're best equipped to succeed at. We begin with compiling an inventory of your key strengths, and correlating them with your personal or professional life - depending on the purpose of your consultation. Either because you have specific goals in mind, or because you want to discover them, we then identify your desired goals and devise a strategic approach to achieving them, working on utilising your key strengths to deliver the way forward to doing this. We'll build a timeline of targets - incremental steps forward to achieving your utimate objective - using coaching techniques of breaking complex issues down to simple rules, targets and achievable objectives, so small steps lead over time lead to big strides.
This package is designed for people who might be considering changes in career, challenged at the workplace, focussed on a professional or personal set of changes to improve their work/life balance and more.